If any of the requirements need to be discussed, this will have to be dealt with and agreed upon in advance. We're sure we'll find a suitable solution for every case!
The locations must be ready and open for our crew upon arrival. The schedule of each day shall be confirmed with your side before the filming. Our preparation time is 30 minutes before the first scene of the day.
We realize that filming situations and changeovers can be different and have to be discussed during the advance.
09:00 am: Access to venue and meeting institution representative
09:30 am: Filming of Criminal Justice program
12:00 pm: Walking interview with institution representative across the campus
14:00 pm: Break for lunch
15:00 pm: Filming of Music program
17:00 pm: Filming of b-roll footage of the campus
19:00 pm: End of the filming day
Sample schedule (example)
Please provide a free parking slot for one car for the filming day
1. Aleksei Goloburdin (videographer, show host)
2. Denis Smorchkov (line producer)
3. Maksim Kostiuchenko (show host, road manager)
4. German Nizov (sound producer, screenwriter)
Depending on the format of the video the crew could be extended with actors and popular influencers to boost the interest of the audience to the final video product.
Depending on the script the local crew should include, but not be limited to:
1. Institution representative to speak about the institution, application process, tuition fees, scholarships, and benefits for international students
2. Faculty members (2-3 depending on the script and selected programs)
3. Students (1-3 depending on the script and selected programs)
4. Coach (1 for a selected sport)
5. Athletes (1-10 depending on the sport selected)
Most of the filming is done at the campuses of institutions and requires the following facilities:
2. Classrooms for specific programs
3. Sports facilities
Our team will need a small safe room to use as a base and leave the equipment during the filming day. This room could also be used as a dressing room.
Please make sure the following items are available during the filming day:
Tea and coffee
Our crew is flexible in terms of the provided accommodation, which could be a hotel or student residence, triple room or single room. Please make sure to provide one bed to each crew member. The arrival is one night before and the departure is the next day after the filming of the location.
For marketing purposes, please provide at least 3 merchandise products (e.g. t-shirts, hoodies, hats) that we will use as prizes in our giveaways and competitions.
TravelWorks will also appreciate a set of gifts to take to the office: pennant, mascot toy, and sticker.
We are happy to discuss and consider any requests to amend the terms of this rider.